ANTIBACTERIAL FACIAL TREATMENT
Antibacterial facial treatment has germicidal and drying effect and is most efficient when treating acne prone, oily, seborrhoeic skins (excessive sebum production) with overall congestion & blemishes.
The treatment starts with precleansing & exfoliation and continues with ozone facial steam & vacuum suction, which stimulates circulation, opens pores, softens the skin by moistening it and relaxing the tissues. Ozone added to steam helps to oxygenate the skin and has a drying effect on acne.
The procedure continues with high frequency electrical treatment, during which the high frequency current is transmitted into a glass electrode, filled with argon gas (which produces the familiar violet ray) which has germicidal and drying effect on acne.
BENEFITS AND EFFECTS OF THE TREATMENT
• Germicidal treatment, destroys bacteria, ideal for skin with excessive sebum production, one that is congested or has blemishes;
• Due to the oxygen being converted to ozone, has a drying effect on oily area;
• Most commonly used on oily congested or acne skin types,
• Speeds up cell metabolism, which improves the appearance of the skin;
• Increases blood circulation, which brings fresh oxygen and nutrients to the area.
• Widens blood vessels resulting in improved colour to the skin;
• Has constricting effect on the pores;
• Increases lymphatic circulation, assisting with waste product & toxins removal.